I think the sandals have too much grip for the slide!
Up and down the stairs, over and over
Morning at the playground
Swings
Ice cream for lunch
Present from Mommy and Daddy! She just kept piling more and more on her table. More fun to follow next weekend at her party!
I am two years old and am learning new things every day. I know my shapes, some colors, some numbers and lots of animals and objects. I shout out objects I see when shopping and am starting to put 2 word phrases together. I refer to myself as "A" but have been able to say "Benson" clearly since he was 3 days old. I have 13 teeth and am a picky eater. I love most fruit, any kind of rice, cheese and tomatoes. I wear size 3 diapers and 24 mo. and 2T clothes. My nicknames are Love Bug and B Bear.
I am two years old and am learning new things every day. I know my shapes, some colors, some numbers and lots of animals and objects. I shout out objects I see when shopping and am starting to put 2 word phrases together. I refer to myself as "A" but have been able to say "Benson" clearly since he was 3 days old. I have 13 teeth and am a picky eater. I love most fruit, any kind of rice, cheese and tomatoes. I wear size 3 diapers and 24 mo. and 2T clothes. My nicknames are Love Bug and B Bear.










3 comments:
Looks like a fun day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!!
Happy 2nd birthday!
How cute! Love the giraffe sitting with her at the picnic table. : )
Post a Comment