Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Pacific City

Pacific City was fun but windy! I think I'm still washing sand out of my hair!

The fog was rolling in and would be foggy one minute and gone the next.

You can't see the rock in the background and you can't see Benson's eyes either. I didn't realize he was just putting a big smile on his face with his eyes closed because of the blowing sand!
These three had a good time together.
Ellie did not want to come down from the dune. She just wanted to sit and look at the view forever.


The kids attempting to board down the sand dune.
There's the rock!













After lunch, we flew kites with the big kids. Ellie was really into it, twirling and dancing in the sand.
Benson enjoyed it too, just not for as long. Eventually we caught him laying down in the sand playing and not paying one bit of attention to the kite in his hand.








No comments: