I am 7.5 years old and more creative than ever. I am still a prolific artist, crafter, storyteller, and reader. I love to draw comic strips. I love to celebrate ALL holidays and decorate for them. I love dragons and make up different kinds and describe them at length. I also love to learn new things about science. I am great at math and pick up new concepts easily. I still walk around the house on tippy toes and say “Oh Daddy” when he teases me. I talk with a lisp now that my two front teeth are gone. My best friends are Livvy, Kennedy, Sophia, and Paige.
I am 5 1/2 years old and one smart boy. I am sounding out words and reading short sentences! I am getting more confident as things get easier for me at school. My parents are constantly amazed by my big vocabulary. My mom loves it when I call question marks “mystery marks.” I love to be the helper, especially when tools are involved. I am getting very creative with my legos, and play well by myself, but still want Ellie’s attention more than anything.









No comments:
Post a Comment