10 hours 49 min
Sweaty Chicks Year 7
Linda, Selena, Jill, Brookney, Miriam, Deb
Our 4:45 start wasn't a bad time, but it was probably our coldest year yet! After a snowy ride up to Stanley the night before, we were pleasantly surprised that it didn't snow on us.
BRRRR
The reflective vest always looks good!
Chilly but beautiful.
My first leg, in layers.
Our snow selfie at the summit.
The girls wouldn't leave me to my misery until I smiled for a picture.
The donut dance. I requested that I be met at the finish of my second, and last leg with a maple donut.
So happy to be done.
Our volunteer takes his parking assistant job very seriously. But I don't think his job description includes stealing car keys!
Don't be fooled by the skin, it wasn't even 50 degrees out! Running works up a sweat though.
The LAST exchange.
Six Sweaty Chicks did it again!


























No comments:
Post a Comment