We went to the free ISU soccer clinic tonight at Holt Arena. It went just as well as I expected. Ellie had fun and that was the goal.


Practicing with Daddy before the clinic started.



She was definitely one of the youngest and smallest there tonight. She kind of hung at the back of the group. I was really impressed that she wasn't too intimidated with the number of kids and how big they were! Once she left us, she didn't care at all to keep track of us.

Benson had fun on the "pokey green soccer grass" as Ellie calls it.

She did a lot of carrying the ball around. She didn't want to lose track of her new ball!


The group was 7 years and under, but that's a big gap at this age!

Ellie hasn't put her ball down and insisted on taking it to bed, so I'm going to take a leap and say she had a good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment