Wednesday, November 18, 2015

16 Months




 Books are more interesting than Mommy.

 Ellie is more interesting than Mommy.



 Looking out the window is more interesting than Mommy.

 Too bad this kid can get off the little chair by himself! I'm never going to get any pictures now.

I am 16 months old and so much fun! I try and try to jump but never leave the ground. I stomp and go in circles to dance. I love to play feed mommy and daddy. I am more cuddly, give leg hugs, and even smooch people now. I have a fascination for opening and closing doors. I also copy Ellie with noises and movements. I have lots of new words like Beep, Beep, What's that?, Thank you, and Hi. I am getting tooth number 9, my first molar. I'm still a great sleeper, 12-13 hrs at night, but usually only one nap a day works out. My newest nickname is Bud.
 This was the day of the silly faces, apparently.





 Benson is bored.
 Ellie's perma-grin doesn't look very natural!
Books are more interesting than Mommy for both of them.

No comments: