Thursday, April 16, 2015

9 Months










 







I am 9 months old and am not a baby anymore! I am officially crawling on hands and knees and the day after I figured it out, I was all over the place. I kneel to play, can sit up independently from crawling, and have figured out how to climb the step out of the livingroom. I have learned how to do so many things that we lowered the mattress in my crib one notch and the very next day, we lowered it again! Ellie and I are playing together well and entertain each other. I have been clapping for a few weeks now and think its pretty special. I dance to music, mostly by swaying my head and smiling. I am also contantly clicking my tongue, loudly! I still take two long naps a day and I am now sleeping for 11-12 hours EVERY night!

No comments: