Tuesday, September 16, 2014

2 Months Old






I am 2 months old and a big boy! I weigh 12 lbs 14 oz (75th percentile), and am 23 1/4 in long (59%). Before long, I'll be bigger than my sister! I'm smiling now and making tears when I cry. I am sleeping well and only wake up once at night to eat. I'm in size 1 diapers and all 3 month clothes. I have brown eyes already and my hair is starting to grow back after losing most of it last month. I'm a pretty mellow guy and put up with most of my sister's shenanigans. My nicknames are Big Boy, Benny Boy and Bensie.










I'm not sure what's going on here. She's either bracing him for impact or restraining him!


We might have a sibling photo shoot every month too. Ellie sees Benson getting a lot of attention and wants in on the show. I'm happy that she's over her nervousness around him. She wanted to get in the photos but then wouldn't smile!

No comments: