We have a model on our hands!
Cheesy face, shrug shoulders
Gymnast?
She loves her Easter Bunny from Grandma and Grandpa
Teeth
I am 21 months old and growing up fast! I say all sorts of words including, puppy, teeth, truck, car, duck, clock, good girl, hug, and cookie. I will finally give hugs when asked and know that baby brother is in mommy's belly. I love to look at myself and dance in mirror, including the oven window. I am now in a big girl bed and love it. I still sleep 12 hrs at night and one nap during the day. Now that I'm not allergic to milk anymore, I eat all sorts of things, but am becoming quite the mooch with whatever Mommy and Daddy are eating. I love shoes, I even shuffle around in Mommy's shoes when she leaves them out. My favorite toys are still books, but my favorite activity is anything outside. Bring on Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment