Saturday, July 27, 2013

First Birthday

 
 Making cupcakes
 

 
 Playing with her friend Drew.



 So many presents!



This is the only smile photo we got! Good thing it is adorable! The rest are either confused or upset. I think she got some frosting in her eyes and thats when she was done.
 

 
 
 
 Trying to get cleaned up. She hates being cleaned up!

I am one year old already! I'm doing all sorts of things like waving, and pointing. I have experienced camping and boating this month and have had so much fun. I love knocking over blocks and have been saying mama and dada for a while now. I have taken a few steps but always chicken out and sit down when I realize whats going on! I am finally getting my 3rd tooth, the top left. I am 28.8 in tall (39%), and only 18 lbs 4 oz (9%). I'm kinda little!


No comments: