Wednesday, June 26, 2013

11 Months














I am 11 months old and it is getting harder and harder for Mom to keep me in the photo chair! My new noise is the "Oi" sound and the first photo is the face that goes with it. I weigh 17 lbs 13 oz and am starting to be a picky eater. I love to feed myself and I can't get enough Cheerios. My eyes are starting to look Hazel and my hair looks a little darker because its starting to fill in. I have a new smile like a big girl, but still smile with a wide open mouth sometimes. I can now go down the stair into the living room, head first. I still love books and have for months now. I jabber away as I look at the pictures. I charm strangers everywhere I go, and when I get their attention I pretend I'm shy and lay my head down. A couple weeks ago, I stayed with Aunt Stacy and Uncle Rob for about a day and a half. It was the first time being away from Mom for more than 12 hrs. I am growing up fast.

1 comment:

Kelsy said...

So many cute expressions!