Love her little toes!
I am ten months old! I am crawling like crazy and can stand up hanging on to anything. Things have moved fast this month. In one week I learned how to climb a stair, kneel, and to pull myself to stand all by myself. My personality is really showing and I can get pretty dramatic. I also have become a little love bug. I have decided that I do like to cuddle and will climb onto Mom and lay with her sometimes. One day I decided that I love to clap and now do it all the time. A new dimple has shown up when I cry, in the middle of my chin just like Daddy. I have two teeth now and have finally started using a cup. Unfortunately, I have just found out I am allergic to milk! Hopefully I will outgrow it and Dad can stop teasing me about not getting to chase the icecream truck! While I have had many nicknames over the months, it is currently Bear that I respond to.
No comments:
Post a Comment