
We were so lucky and had beautiful weather the whole 5 days!


Dad still has the skills!

Kelsy was so close! Next year she will do great.

First time on skis. I'm not sure, but I don't think your legs are supposed to be that far apart.

Danny had just as good of time as Dad. He has had to be nice to all the little kids on the tube this year and enjoyed whipping Dad around a little.

The cooks.

Danny is a great camp cook.


The wedding photo recreated. I remember looking better though! I may just make Danny do this every year for our anniversary.

This is Danny's friend, Mr.
Cheezits. Clever. This ground squirrel is basically tame and ate
cheezit after
cheezit right out of Danny's hand.


Lounging around.

You always have to play cards while camping. I'm pretty sure Mom won this hand.


Can't wait for next year.
1 comment:
Looks like great fun! The ski picture of you is just priceless! :-)
Post a Comment