Saturday, March 12, 2011

St. Paddy's Day

Today was the Shamrock Shuffle 5K! I came in second among women with a time of 24:56. (This was a very small race!) Now I remember why I stick to 10Ks... I don't have my younger years to compare times with. It was good to get running again, and it was a great start to the fun run season!

This is the first fun run where I've stuck my head in a poster. So there had to be pictures.

I can always count on Deb to run with me. It was a fun morning and Shriner's Hospital is a worthy cause.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Isn't that less than an 8 minute mile? Uh yeah, I definitely could not have kept up with you. You go girl! I did miss you guys. It was a great day for a fun run. I went x-country skiing instead. :-)