These are the only photos of Camille's I'm going to post because I think they are so funny. Sorry Camille! So the story is, we were driving around the lake and the guys decided they wanted to jump on this rich man's water trampoline. Camille was the first one to strip off her clothes and jump in the water. Kelsy and I held out unwilling to trespass on this man's property. After much peer pressure and threats of making us swim across the lake and back to the house, we gave in. My parents were so disappointed in their two daughters! Not really... well at least I don't think there were!
Danny didn't hesitate to give it a try.
The evidence of the crime.
The slide was a let down.
I must plug my nose.
Kelsy decided to forget about the dumb slide.
The rebels and our trampoline.
1 comment:
Jill, I love this. So hilarious! It kinda sounds like I went skinny dipping though! Just for the record, I was wearing a swimsuite! Muahahah!
Post a Comment