We spent a day hiking at Bloomington Lake. There were quite a few people there because of the weekend, but no one was ambitious enough to hike where we did, so it was nice a quiet on top of the mountain.

Its always a little difficult to get a picture together when its the two of us and a dog!

This is our tree from last year. We found the same spot.
I love this picture of Danny and Brody. It was so calm and quiet up there.


I had to put this one in because it shows off Danny's big muscles! I'm engaged to one hot guy!

The next day we went boating with Miriam and family. First time out on the boat this year, and the water was COLD! Even by Bear Lake standards. Little Jaxon didn't like the life jacket much, it smushed his chubby cheeks!

Brother and sister...so cute.
1 comment:
Oh how I miss my boat.... this is the second summer without it and I crave wakeboarding like crazy. I always felt bad for Regan on the boat with the life jacket and her chubby cheeks, but she usually just tolerated the jacket because she loved being on the boat.
Post a Comment