Thursday, January 1, 2009

We're Engaged!

Yes, we are finally engaged! It's so exciting. The date was December 30th. We had waited until then to open our presents because we had both been working all week. There was a little present on the mantle from Santa. The ring is gorgeous! I would post a picture of it, but a picture doesn't do it justice.
This is a terrible picture of me. I had just got done crying so that's why my face is so red!


Danny in his new snow pants.

Danny opening his new xbox.

We ended the day with a little champagne that Deb bought us for Christmas! No, we don't have a date yet. We keep telling people, "One step at a time!"

3 comments:

JoJo said...

Yay! Congratulations!

The Super Meyer 5 said...

Jill and Danny, I am so excited for both of you. I think you will both be so happy! I am happy the champagne came in handy (I thought it might).

Jason and Amy Smith said...

Jill! Hey dude, Congrats on the engagement!!! Looks like you got a total stud for a future hubby, looks like he could bench press a jeep! Give us another 2 yrs and we'll be back west in a residency and can come visit! Take care!