Monday, November 10, 2008

The Melting Pot

I visited Boise this last week and my last day in town I had a wonderful dinner with Brookney and Adam. After a long month without my camera, I finally bought a new one, just in time to find out it wasn't stolen after all! I am apparently just very absent minded and put it in the glove box of my car. I think I may be losing my mind. Whatever the circumstances, I am just glad to have a camera again. It was a long month!

Someone should show Adam how to use a camera!


2 comments:

JoJo said...

Yummy. So are you needing to sell a camera? I'm in the market for one!

Our Growing Family said...

Jill, I'm so glad you randomly ran into our blog and even more glad that you left a little note. Looks like you're staying plenty busy with a lot of fun trips! I'm just finishing up school this semester at Boise State then I will do my student teaching in the Spring and be done with it already! I can't wait! Anyways I'll be checking back on your blog to stay updated to what you're up too. Take care!